Monday, March 15, 2010

ScrapFIT Workout #16 March Madness

I had the wonderful pleasure of being a Guest Fitgirl for this challenge!!! What an amazing group of gals, and if you don't believe me go check them out.....ScrapFIT! So much talent over there!!!This was the recipe for this challenge:
1. Your LO must have 4 pictures (representing the Final Four)
2. You must have multiple fonts in your title(representing all the logos/names of teams)
3.Two Pictures (because it comes down to the final two teams)
4.Have some distressing in your LO
I used distressed crackle paint on my chipboard frame.
And my multiple fonts :)

Do me a favor and head on over to ScrapFit to check out the rest of the Design Teams work!! You won't be disappointed :) And if I haven't convinced you enough to head on over there yet...they are giving away a Life Preservers March Kit!!!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is gorgeous and so fun! I love all the little details!

(-: Heidi

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a brilliant layout I love all the enticing details on this! Beth

Anonymous said...

This is a Gorgeous layout Dayna!!! Beautiful :D

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Gorgeous layout and congratulations.