Friday, April 9, 2010

ScrapFIT Workout #17

ScrapFIT has their new workout posted and it's a good one!!! You have to make an altered egg using any Jillibean Soup products. I had the hardest time finding Jillibean Soup, none of the LSS carry it:( Finally I was able to find it at an Archiver's about 40miles from here. They only had a few sheets from the Talk Soup Collection, so I scooped them all up and made this.....

The little owls on this collection are too cute.

Now I have an Easter card to send out for next year;) Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

meluv2scrap said...

Love it Dayna!!! The owl is too cute!

itsabrt said...

Now that is commitment that you had to go to an Archiver's store! Any excuse to go there is a fine on by me! Love the egg Dayna, have a great weekend! Beth

Laurajean said...

this is AWESOME Dayna...you did a FABuLous job, I can't believe you drove 40 miles girl, but we girls will do just about anything for alittle scrapping...LOVE it ;)
btw, I'm lovin' your blog..so much fUN :)