ScrapFIT posted their next challenge, and boy was this a tough one for me. The challenge is:
1. Use black or white cardstock....check
2. No more then 2 black/white patterned papers....check
3. Some form of distressing....double check
4. Black and white photo.......got it
5. The word "memories" on your LO.....hide it
I used Bazzill White Diamond cardstock and a b/w photo from my wedding. It's a pic of me and the 'Tall' groomsmen from our wedding. Giving me the title Tall Memories, which is sort of hidden inside of the flower. I cut this flower out from the Storybook cartridge and liked it so much that I painted it on a piece of black cardstock with white acrylic paint...creating my second piece of patterned paper. The black cardstock was then distressed and torn. If you get a chance check out ScrapFIT they have some amazingly talented ladies there. Thanks for stopping by!