Thursday, October 1, 2009

Toilet Paper Album








I got this idea from the Cricut Message boards awhile ago. It took me awhile to save up enough of them to make these hehe! I made one for each of the grandparents, and gave them as gifts for Grandparents Day. I cut the tags using Plantin Schoolbook. Then just added pictures and embellishments. I whole punched the ends and added 1" binder rings then added assorted fibers to the rings. It was a lot of fun to make these and the grandparents enjoyed seeing all the funny pictures. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

2 comments:

Sweet Momiji said...

Hi Dayna!! Welcome to Blog Land! I am still sorta of a 'Newbie' myself. I think it was back in June when I first started. It has seriously became an addiction! lol
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and becoming a follower! I hope you stop by often!
Your mini album is so sweet! I love the cover of it and all those fibers and ribbons are just great!
Also, I hope you join in some of our challenges at Unscripted Sketches! They are always so much fun! That was actually my first post, was a challenge for them. A couple of months later, and here I am. Part of their DT!

Well, I guess I have left a long enough of a comment! Good luck on my blog candy and I look forward to seeing more of your work!
BTW... I love your blog! These colors are beautiful!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Hollie@ Momiji's Madness

Caryl P said...

Wow, the album is so cool thanks for sharing. I was thinking how it reminded me of Hollie's paper bag album, and look who beat me to commenting!

I'll stop by again soon, can't wait to see what else you create!