Monday, October 5, 2009

Wall Decor - Birthday present




I made this for my Step-mom's birthday. I made this to compliment their living room. I put it in a shadow box, but of course forgot to take pictures of the final project:) And it looks a lot prettier in person, this picture just doesn't do it justice. The writing says......

Rules for a Happy Marriage


  • Never be angry at the same time.
  • Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
  • If one of you has to win an argument, let it be the other one.
  • Never bring up mistakes from the past.
  • Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
  • Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
  • At least once a day say something kind or complimentary to each other.
  • Remember that 'it takes two' for everything, especially love.

I received a plaque with this on it for my bridal shower years ago. And since it was just their one year anniversary the other week I thought it would be a nice gift.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments: