I made this for my Step-mom's birthday. I made this to compliment their living room. I put it in a shadow box, but of course forgot to take pictures of the final project:) And it looks a lot prettier in person, this picture just doesn't do it justice. The writing says......
Rules for a Happy Marriage
- Never be angry at the same time.
- Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
- If one of you has to win an argument, let it be the other one.
- Never bring up mistakes from the past.
- Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
- Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
- At least once a day say something kind or complimentary to each other.
- Remember that 'it takes two' for everything, especially love.
I received a plaque with this on it for my bridal shower years ago. And since it was just their one year anniversary the other week I thought it would be a nice gift.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!